Is your marriage or relationship in conflict? Would you like to feel happier as a couple, deepen your connection and improve your sex life? I can help you learn how to resolve issues and conflicts, and have better intimacy and a more authentic relationship.
Couples are typically seen together, with occasional individual sessions to work with one partner when needed to enhance the couples work.
Common Issues that I can help you with are:
- Ongoing conflicts
- Infidelity and its aftermath
- Exploring non monogamy
- Poor communication and relationship skills
- Mismatched sex drives
- Long term couples looking to rev up their sex life
In sex therapy we address the psychological issues underneath sexual problems by exploring your concerns and feelings about sex and intimacy. Sexual problems can develop as a result of your ideas and beliefs about sex, relationship struggles, biological functioning, and cultural pressures.
Depending on the issue being worked on, individuals or couples come for sex therapy.
Common issues are:
- Painful Sex
- Low desire
- Alternative lifestyle
- Out of control or compulsive sexual behavior
- Shame around sexuality
- Premature ejaculation
- Delayed ejaculation
- Difficulty achieving orgasm
- Wanting to explore your gender identity or sexual orientation
- Past experience with sexual abuse or violence that is currently affecting your sex life.
Have questions about sex or how to improve your sex life, but not ready to meet me in person or video yet? You can send me an email, with your question, and I will email you back an answer. Please purchase the Email Coaching service on the purchase page first, then send your email to email@example.com
What to expect in session:
I'm direct and have a great sense of humor. I also have a Long Island accent.
Sex therapy never involves any sexual contact between you and me. If you're nervous about talking about sex, don’t worry, I'll make you feel comfortable, and you’ll feel supported and empowered. My goal is to help you reach your potential, and live an authentic life that's fully expressed and filled with fun and pleasure.
You should contact me if:
- You're ready to change and improve your relationship with your self or with another
- You want to stop feeling shame around your sexuality
- You're willing to try therapy that teaches you how to become more authentic